The car will not start when cranking. I checked the fuel pump and when it receives power it runs, changed the distributor, checked relays and fuses and they are OK. Why wont the fuel pump activate when cranking and is there no spark?
No spark on 1997 Nissan 200SX
1 answerMarch 06, 2015
0 answersFebruary 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"
- Will not go to 2,4,reverse gears,will go into 1,3,5 has 240,000 miles ant idea
- My car will not go into 2,4,,or reverse only 1,3,5. When trying to get 2,4,r get grinding sound . if jammed will go . has 240,000 miles