Took off with my truck one morning, seemed to drive fine. After about 10 minutes I tried to accelerate. Then it backfired, stalled and wouldn't start. Replaced plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Truck fired right up, ran for 20 minutes, backfired, stalled and will not start again.
no spark on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Asked by Visitor for the 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Verified for the Dodge Ram Van 35009 reports
1 answerMay 07, 2011
3 answersJune 22, 2010
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates