Took off with my truck one morning, seemed to drive fine. After about 10 minutes I tried to accelerate. Then it backfired, stalled and wouldn't start. Replaced plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Truck fired right up, ran for 20 minutes, backfired, stalled and will not start again.
no spark on 2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Verified for the Dodge Ram Van 35009 reports
1 answerMay 07, 2011
3 answersJune 22, 2010
1 answerNovember 13, 2010
1 answerJanuary 17, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- bolts to altenator are out but the core will not come out
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- NO bus in odometer reading,
2002 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates