I have a 96 Nissan 200SX 2.0L an it will start an run for a min an wont start any more!! I checked an have good fuel pressure but dont have any spark!!! Put 2 used distributors in it and they would not start it at all!!!
No Spark on 1996 Nissan 200SX
1 answerMay 03, 2010
1 answerMarch 06, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 200SX Questions
- My 1998 Nissan 200sx has a revving issue. It jerks don't know why. Need help
- I start my car and drive and it starts jerking and sputtering, then no power
- My alarm won't let me start the car.tried to reset the alarm, nothing what now?
- Can an air compressor off of an 1996 sentra fit on a 1996 200so
- Why does my car "bog down?"