The radio does everything it's supposed to do but there is no sound
No sound from radio on 2003 Porsche Boxster S
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by arturo08 ,
March 30, 2013
see previous post. it has to be the connection or the speakers.
2 answersMarch 30, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster S Questions
- I had to jump my dead battery. Now when the car is running, my a/c doesn't blow.
- Reference values for pressure hot oil e cold
- Change battery now I have a message TPS inactive what I can do . Do you know the cost to fix this ? Car repair in northern nj ? Thanks
- car will start but turns off when i take gas pedal off
- Trying to access/ replace leaking washer resevoir but can't get the part off.
2003 Porsche Boxster S Estimates