Replaced solenoid, input/output sensors new fluid and filter and also range sensor. Valve body checked for any possible clogged channels but no restrictions found. Main housing has no grinding or abnormal sounds.
No reverse gear engagement possible cause and fix? All forward gears work fine. on 2006 Chrysler 300
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
May 03, 2013
Broken low reverse band. Get trans. shop to check it.
This week's top 10
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($64 - 85) in Yorktown, IA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($577 - 1,001) in Escatawpa, MS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jefferson, OR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Parma, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($41 - 192) in Skytop, PA