Replaced solenoid, input/output sensors new fluid and filter and also range sensor. Valve body checked for any possible clogged channels but no restrictions found. Main housing has no grinding or abnormal sounds.
No reverse gear engagement possible cause and fix? All forward gears work fine. on 2006 Chrysler 300
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
May 03, 2013
Broken low reverse band. Get trans. shop to check it.
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300 Questions
- Is there a recall on this vehicle because of a ticking noise.
- Why does my steering wheel get stiff and car stop and die when I switch gears?
- blowing out hot air from vents when heater is off, also cant control to temp,
- electronic throttle light is on if i turn the car off and restart the light
- Filled my oil yesterday ran out today has leak first time this happened .
2006 Chrysler 300 Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($64 - 85) in Yorktown, IA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Escatawpa, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jefferson, OR
- 152,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Tuckasegee, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($605 - 725) in Parma, MO
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($146 - 170) in Skytop, PA