i have a 97 suburban 6.5d i have no issues wi th the forward gears but wi the the vehicle running theres no reverse or neutral gear the truck wants to go forward in all settings including neutral it happened after a severe cold snap ..any advice would be greatly appreciated..thanx
no reverse on 1997 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Asked by for the 1997 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1 answerSeptember 29, 2010
0 answersFebruary 21, 2015
2 answersDecember 15, 2013
1 answerOctober 13, 2010
0 answersAugust 21, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- What does the vehicle do/act/respond) when the O2 sensors goes bad
- What cause your air not to work in the front and jus blow out heat? But workf fi
- Having irregular events whereby the electrical system goes completely dead!
- Older auto transmission, to service or not - if not serviced on schedule??
- i have replaced my fuel pump and fuel filter but truck still wont run....
1997 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Wilberforce, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Rockland, DE
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($192 - $273) in Peacham, VT
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($146 - $313) in Callicoon Center, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - $113) in West Columbia, SC
- Horn Replacement ($207 - $243) in Maple Falls, WA