i pulled into garage, turned truck off. 5 min later, cranked it, put it in reverse, a thump sound, and now no reverse. any thoughts
no reverse on 2004 Ford F-150
1 more answer
1 answerJanuary 14, 2009
1 answerMarch 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 04, 2015
0 answersJuly 23, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Verona, MS
- AC Compressor Replacement ($579 - 714) in Berino, NM
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($53 - 71) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($209 - 305) in Montrose, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($349 - 445) in Lulu, FL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($520 - 1,089) in Branchville, VA