i pulled into garage, turned truck off. 5 min later, cranked it, put it in reverse, a thump sound, and now no reverse. any thoughts
no reverse on 2004 Ford F-150
1 more answer
1 answerJanuary 14, 2009
1 answerMarch 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 04, 2015
0 answersJuly 23, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2004 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($456 - 601) in Verona, MS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Berino, NM
- Heater Core Replacement ($710 - 898) in Cedar Lake, IN
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($157 - 238) in Montrose, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 86) in Lulu, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($316 - 485) in Branchville, VA