i pulled into garage, turned truck off. 5 min later, cranked it, put it in reverse, a thump sound, and now no reverse. any thoughts
no reverse on 2004 Ford F-150
1 answerJanuary 14, 2009
1 answerMarch 31, 2010
1 answerJanuary 04, 2015
0 answersJuly 23, 2010
1 answerNovember 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
- Ticking sound in the engine, was told I need camshaft sensors. What do u think?