No power when starting out. It just doesn't want to go until you play with the gas pedal. on 1998 Kia Sportage
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sportage Questions
- Radio is on, looks like it is working but no sound will come out.
- I have oil soaking all for plugs. What is the most likely source of the oil
- Why does my water pump belt keep popping?
- makes popping sound (intemittant) sounds like from back udercarriage
- My gas light came on put gas and engine light came on gas wont register
1998 Kia Sportage Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Rillito, AZ
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Waldron, MO
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($97 - 126) in Flagler, CO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Clear Brook, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - 174) in Lagrange, WY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($230 - 264) in Gobler, MO