When I drive my car it runs ok until I use my turn signals or anything else electrical, then it seens to lose power and sometimes it will backfire.
no power when I turn on anything electrical on 1991 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1991 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Portal, ND
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($229 - 340) in Geneva, NE
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in East Berne, NY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($403 - 532) in Osakis, MN
- Wheel Alignment Adjust ($102 - 126) in Wishram, WA