I built a new 3.1 v6 and omitted the efi. I put on a 550 holly and msd igni box (6al) with a mallory distrib (unilight). When in park runs great and used timming light withen specs and sounds great when in park. When I drive it and get to 30mph it feels like I have a govener set at 30 mph but i dont. Motor has no smog on it, exempt. no sensors on it. Everything is new started from bear block. This is not my first build but this is my first problem like this.
No power when I go over 30 mph. on 1993 Chevrolet Beretta
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by hemicuda ,
January 07, 2011
Are you sure the Catalytic Converter isn't clogged?
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Beretta Questions
1993 Chevrolet Beretta Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($597 - 871) in Wind Ridge, PA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Fresh Meadows, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($193 - 270) in Youngsville, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($123 - 182) in Green Springs, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($91 - 125) in Boelus, NE
- Battery Cable Replacement ($88 - 130) in Mortons Gap, KY