I built a new 3.1 v6 and omitted the efi. I put on a 550 holly and msd igni box (6al) with a mallory distrib (unilight). When in park runs great and used timming light withen specs and sounds great when in park. When I drive it and get to 30mph it feels like I have a govener set at 30 mph but i dont. Motor has no smog on it, exempt. no sensors on it. Everything is new started from bear block. This is not my first build but this is my first problem like this.
No power when I go over 30 mph. on 1993 Chevrolet Beretta
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by hemicuda ,
January 07, 2011
Are you sure the Catalytic Converter isn't clogged?
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Beretta Questions
1993 Chevrolet Beretta Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wind Ridge, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fresh Meadows, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($493 - 701) in Youngsville, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($333 - 664) in Green Springs, OH
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($726 - 888) in Boelus, NE
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($250 - 312) in Mortons Gap, KY