My 2000 Mercury Cougar will not start. I replaced the fuel pump and relay. I have found that there is no power to the pump. Any ideas?
No power to the fuel pump on 2000 Mercury Cougar
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
1 answerJune 04, 2013
0 answersJune 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal