My 2000 Mercury Cougar will not start. I replaced the fuel pump and relay. I have found that there is no power to the pump. Any ideas?
No power to the fuel pump on 2000 Mercury Cougar
1 answerSeptember 19, 2010
1 answerJune 04, 2013
0 answersJune 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack