I am having some issues with this car i had a blown fuse for the cooling fans i replaced it . now there is no power to the dash controls for the AC,heater blower,or the rear defroster. I checked the fuses in the box for everything and they all are good??
no power to the dash on 1996 Honda Accord
Asked by for the 1996 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord4 reports
2 answersOctober 10, 2009
6 answersJanuary 10, 2009
2 answersDecember 27, 2012
2 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- where does spring go on fuel filler door
- my car loses acceleration and then bucks catches and then lurches forward
- brake & tail lights stay on after car is off and lights are not turned on
- WHY: Car starts but stalls after 2 or 3 seconds. No check engine light.
- S light staying on, TCU blinking 4 long and then one short quick one?
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($262 - $449) in Hamburg, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - $339) in Umatilla, OR
- Steering Rack Replacement ($768 - $1,187) in Malone, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($105 - $134) in Beulah, MS
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($50 - $179) in Happy, TX
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($56 - $87) in Castaner, PR