I am having some issues with this car i had a blown fuse for the cooling fans i replaced it . now there is no power to the dash controls for the AC,heater blower,or the rear defroster. I checked the fuses in the box for everything and they all are good??
no power to the dash on 1996 Honda Accord
Verified for the Honda Accord4 reports
2 answersOctober 10, 2009
6 answersJanuary 10, 2009
2 answersDecember 27, 2012
2 answersApril 14, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
1996 Honda Accord Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hamburg, NY
- Fuel Filter Change ($105 - $134) in Umatilla, OR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - $342) in Malone, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($292 - $485) in Beulah, MS
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($125 - $240) in Happy, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($297 - $336) in Castaner, PR