I have a 1995 Audi A6 Quatro.It was running fine and one day just quit on me. I have replaced the timing belt, tensioners, crank and cam shaft sensors, ignition module, driver's side head and the mechanic is still telling me that he's trying to figure out why power is going to the PCM but nothing is coming out. I have shelled out all this money for problems that hasn't seemed to be the problem. Please help in North Augusta
No power to start car on 1995 Audi A6 Quattro
2 answersAugust 22, 2013
15 answersOctober 19, 2009
2 answersFebruary 14, 2010
1 answerMarch 22, 2011
1 answerSeptember 29, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A6 Quattro Questions
- anti lock brakes mis-firing
- Where is the output speed sensor and how can I replace it?
- Why aren't any of the gauges on my dashboard working?
- do i need to drop the exaust in order too pull the auto trans
- I HAVE NEVER OWNED AN AUDI AND AM THINKING ABOUT BUYING A 2006 A6 OR 2001 A6 QUATTRO. IS HIS A SMART BUY MECHANICALLY?