I have checked all fuses and can not find the problem . Could it be something in the security system of the car or am I looking in the wrong directinn?
No power to fuel injectors on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($730 - 1,177) in Bentonia, MS
- Battery Replacement ($163 - 201) in Kurthwood, LA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($146 - 216) in Panola, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($307 - 514) in Anamoose, ND
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($91 - 109) in Erwin, SD
- Horn Replacement ($127 - 140) in Ash, NC