I have checked all fuses and can not find the problem . Could it be something in the security system of the car or am I looking in the wrong directinn?
No power to fuel injectors on 1999 Buick Park Avenue
1 answerJanuary 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- I was driving down highway at around 65 mph. The Engine stalled. What is wrong?
- Security light blinking steering wheel, ignition, n gear shift all locked
- Miss fire cylinder 1 after it warms up when cold runs great
- dash lights stopped working, every other light works good, is there fuse?
- Transmission makes thud noise
1999 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 153) in Bentonia, MS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($242 - 536) in Kurthwood, LA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Panola, OK
- Maintenance Service B ($242 - 361) in Anamoose, ND
- Automatic Trans Gear Position Sensor Replacement ($92 - 1,271) in Erwin, SD
- Blower Motor Relay Replacement ($58 - 105) in Ash, NC