I put direct power into the ignition relay but there is no power.
No power to coil on 2000 Chevrolet Impala
0 answersOctober 12, 2011
1 answerFebruary 10, 2014
0 answersFebruary 07, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?
2000 Chevrolet Impala Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 230) in Salsbury Cove, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($206 - 654) in Trebloc, MS
- EGR Valve Replacement ($141 - 310) in Woodgate, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($340 - 528) in Hoffmeister, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($93 - 149) in Thompson, UT
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Goochland, VA