Engine check light comes on a few seconds after start up.After it warms up I shut it off and restart it the light goes off sometimes but I have regular acceleration.
No power till engine warms up on 2000 Chevrolet S10
0 answersJanuary 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
2000 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($889 - 1,122) in Rocky, OK
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($189 - 240) in South Solon, OH
- 120,000 Mile Service ($378 - 528) in Van Wyck, SC
- 7,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Bolingbrook, IL
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($46 - 71) in Capitol, MT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($88 - 173) in Chestnut Hill, MA