i have a 2005 dodge ram 2500 it is dumping fuel out the breather tube on drivers side of engine and just recently it is making a thumping noise out the intake has no power and is blowing massive amounts of black smoke out tailpipe any clues???
no power problem help!!!!! on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
2 answersDecember 15, 2014
3 answersDecember 15, 2010
2 answersMay 18, 2009
3 answersJanuary 11, 2009
1 answerDecember 30, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- How do you set the timing on a fuel injector pump
- While driving truck, it will go into neutral like state.
- lostmy battery amps -then battery fried then 2nd battery then starter went out-replaced batteries-,starter and alternator- now only 10 minuest later battery is low amping again! told the heater block was constantly running thou not on -almost on fir
- ALTERNATOR, STARTER AND BATTERIES just replaced because batteries were low amping and fryed one battery and starter- checked all wiring and grounds -new batterys ST WONT HOLD CHARGE either and CONTINUING TO DRAIN BATTERY WHAT IS GOING ON ?
- What if idler pulley goes out