i have a 2005 dodge ram 2500 it is dumping fuel out the breather tube on drivers side of engine and just recently it is making a thumping noise out the intake has no power and is blowing massive amounts of black smoke out tailpipe any clues???
no power problem help!!!!! on 2005 Dodge Ram 2500
2 answersDecember 15, 2014
3 answersDecember 15, 2010
3 answersJanuary 11, 2009
1 answerDecember 30, 2009
2 answersMay 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
2005 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ceresco, NE
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Rosepine, LA
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 163) in Fort Howard, MD
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($232 - 772) in Camanche, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($111 - 221) in Burlington, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($352 - 414) in Madison, NH