I have a 2002 bmw 325i and my battery is dead the key cylinder is broken so the key will not work I took out the back seat no way to the trunk from there anyone have any suggestions? I just need to get the car enough power so i can unlock the trunk.
No power need to get to battery in trunk key cyliner broken what can I do. on 2002 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
- My manual 5 speed transmission popped loud and I lost first second ,and reverse.
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($471 - 598) in Mc Grath, AK
- Transmission Fluid Change ($232 - 387) in Accord, MA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Paupack, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($840 - 1,127) in Sherburne, NY
- Horn Replacement ($94 - 127) in Barren Springs, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($397 - 487) in Santa Elena, TX