I have a 2002 bmw 325i and my battery is dead the key cylinder is broken so the key will not work I took out the back seat no way to the trunk from there anyone have any suggestions? I just need to get the car enough power so i can unlock the trunk.
No power need to get to battery in trunk key cyliner broken what can I do. on 2002 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- 55,000 Mile Service ($203 - 304) in Mc Grath, AK
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Accord, MA
- Clutch Replacement ($974 - 1,192) in Paupack, PA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($162 - 211) in Sherburne, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($104 - 122) in Barren Springs, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($307 - 373) in Santa Elena, TX