I have a 2002 bmw 325i and my battery is dead the key cylinder is broken so the key will not work I took out the back seat no way to the trunk from there anyone have any suggestions? I just need to get the car enough power so i can unlock the trunk.
No power need to get to battery in trunk key cyliner broken what can I do. on 2002 BMW 325i
Asked by for the 2002 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- My indicator and warning lights not working.
- My car does not go in drive, automatic transmission slipping after fluid change
- What transmission do I have and what atf fluid do I need
- what would make the loud humming sound when acceleration and the get lower when
- My car won't unlock. I can use key to unlock the drivers side, not other doors.
2002 BMW 325i Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($572 - $1,242) in Mc Grath, AK
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($303 - $653) in Accord, MA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($471 - $598) in Paupack, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Sherburne, NY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($370 - $546) in Barren Springs, VA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Santa Elena, TX