The car is leaking gas at the canister purge vent
no power is getting to the canister purge vent valve on 2000 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
2000 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Caulfield, MO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($319 - 366) in Damar, KS
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($278 - 475) in Middle Falls, NY
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($692 - 789) in Leroy, MI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($84 - 106) in Grafton, WI
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,062 - 1,126) in Lake Lillian, MN