I have no power to the fuze that regulates the fuel pump and injectors in the fuze bo. I jump it and got juice to one side of the reay but still will not start
no power on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire23 reports
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire13 reports
2 answersJanuary 04, 2012
2 answersJune 17, 2010
3 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1995 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($335 - 601) in Lakewood, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($207 - 310) in Quemado, NM
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($276 - 374) in Conception, MO
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in West Point, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($307 - 331) in Isle la Motte, VT
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($100 - 113) in Monmouth, IL