I have no power to the fuze that regulates the fuel pump and injectors in the fuze bo. I jump it and got juice to one side of the reay but still will not start
no power on 1995 Pontiac Sunfire
2 answersJanuary 04, 2012
2 answersJune 17, 2010
Verified for the Pontiac Sunfire23 reports
3 answersDecember 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1995 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Lakewood, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($113 - 211) in Quemado, NM
- 142,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Conception, MO
- 120,000 Mile Service ($154 - 228) in West Point, TX
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($320 - 341) in Isle la Motte, VT
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($448 - 629) in Monmouth, IL