i changed the plugs and lost all kind of power idle a lil rough but not to bad cant get over 50mph no power goin up hill or startin off did everythin to my knowlegde cant figure it out
no power on 1995 BMW 318ti
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 318ti Questions
- Are there any engine issues with the 1.8, other than the stupid, plastic water pump blades?
- a whistling noise is coming from my dipstick tube, dipstick removed no noise?
- plenty of crank power;not starting?
- heater blower switch only work on hi
- Standard trans will not shift, to any gear. Clutch pedal depresses.
1995 BMW 318ti Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($598 - 760) in Collinsville, VA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($682 - 915) in Petroleum, WV
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($160 - 211) in Black Mountain, NC
- Air Filter Replacement ($70 - 95) in Mears, VA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($275 - 343) in Marble Hill, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 313) in Cherrylog, GA