no fire on left bank.
no power on 2009 Dodge Charger
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
December 18, 2009
When you say 'no fire', do you mean NO Spark at any of the three plugs?
Verified for the Dodge Charger64 reports
Verified for the Dodge Charger4 reports
2 answersOctober 04, 2013
2 answersNovember 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2009 Dodge Charger Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Baxter, TN
- Universal Joint Replacement ($121 - 157) in Hummelstown, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($432 - 529) in Thornton, PA
- 18,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in San Quentin, CA
- Window Switch Replacement ($196 - 717) in Seminary, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($297 - 417) in Ennis, TX