no fire on left bank.
no power on 2009 Dodge Charger
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
December 18, 2009
When you say 'no fire', do you mean NO Spark at any of the three plugs?
Verified for the Dodge Charger64 reports
Verified for the Dodge Charger4 reports
2 answersOctober 04, 2013
2 answersNovember 20, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?