My 2004 suzuki verona has no power. It started last night when I tried to start it and when I turned the key all I heard was clicking noises now today all the power has gone out of it.
No power on 2004 Suzuki Verona
Verified for the Suzuki Verona16 reports
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
2 answersMay 25, 2014
0 answersFebruary 07, 2017
1 answerSeptember 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- How to fix OBD Codes: P0171 P0174
- stopping at stop light the car still running will not go only after restart
- Driver's dashboard [SRS] Airbag light stays on. How to turn it off???
- How to get the blinking [TMPS] Tire pressure light off of the drivers dashboard?
- Where is the PCV valve for a 2005 Suzuki Verona EX behind the engine, left or Rt
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($478 - $612) in Canal Point, FL
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - $104) in Dupuyer, MT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($120 - $189) in Bulger, PA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,517 - $1,696) in Scotland, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($182 - $212) in Mineral Point, MO
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($214 - $246) in Lafox, IL