My 2004 suzuki verona has no power. It started last night when I tried to start it and when I turned the key all I heard was clicking noises now today all the power has gone out of it.
No power on 2004 Suzuki Verona
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
2 answersMay 25, 2014
Verified for the Suzuki Verona12 reports
1 answerSeptember 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
- What is causes heater blower/fan to make loud growling sound when in use?