My 2004 suzuki verona has no power. It started last night when I tried to start it and when I turned the key all I heard was clicking noises now today all the power has gone out of it.
No power on 2004 Suzuki Verona
Verified for the Suzuki Verona16 reports
2 answersMay 25, 2014
0 answersFebruary 07, 2017
1 answerSeptember 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- My Suzuki Verona goes in reverse but no power going foward. Why?
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($757 - 952) in Canal Point, FL
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Dupuyer, MT
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bulger, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($322 - 417) in Scotland, IN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($804 - 868) in Mineral Point, MO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($550 - 584) in Lafox, IL