My 2004 suzuki verona has no power. It started last night when I tried to start it and when I turned the key all I heard was clicking noises now today all the power has gone out of it.
No power on 2004 Suzuki Verona
Verified for the Suzuki Verona12 reports
2 answersDecember 30, 2013
2 answersMay 25, 2014
1 answerSeptember 01, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Verona Questions
- Will Front Struts From A Suzuki Verona '03 Model Fit A 04' Verona?
- how much does it cost to rebuild transmission kit and under$3500
- How to fix oil pressure loss, after overfilling engine oil. Repair question.
- Car losing power when going up an hill and take off sometimes. Replaced fuel
- After the car is warmed up and in park the idle goes way up. Is this normal?
2004 Suzuki Verona Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($273 - 437) in Canal Point, FL
- 15,000 Mile Service ($159 - 229) in Dupuyer, MT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($328 - 678) in Bulger, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($162 - 219) in Scotland, IN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Mineral Point, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($804 - 868) in Lafox, IL