CAR WAS RUNNING WHEN I SAT IT UP ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO HAVE DECIDED TO FIX IT AND NOW WHEN I INSTALL A NEW BATTERY CANNOT GET POWER TO ANYTHING AND YES HAD BATTERY CHECK BEFORE PURCHASED THEREFORE ELIMINATING BATTERY PROBLEM AND ALSO TRIED TO JUMP OFF TO NO AVAIL AND CHECKED ALL FUSES WHICH SEEMS TO NOT BE BLOWN.IF POSSIBLE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ELSE I CAN TRY TO SEE WHY THERE IS NO POWER.
NO POWER on 1998 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1998 Ford Escort
1 more answer
Verified for the Ford Escort14 reports
1 answerMay 08, 2014
1 answerMay 14, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
- What could cause my vehicle to want to die out at a stop and not want to start?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($389 - $520) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($63 - $77) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($468 - $839) in Wing, AL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in New Creek, WV
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Charlton City, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($159 - $181) in Mehama, OR