CAR WAS RUNNING WHEN I SAT IT UP ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO HAVE DECIDED TO FIX IT AND NOW WHEN I INSTALL A NEW BATTERY CANNOT GET POWER TO ANYTHING AND YES HAD BATTERY CHECK BEFORE PURCHASED THEREFORE ELIMINATING BATTERY PROBLEM AND ALSO TRIED TO JUMP OFF TO NO AVAIL AND CHECKED ALL FUSES WHICH SEEMS TO NOT BE BLOWN.IF POSSIBLE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ELSE I CAN TRY TO SEE WHY THERE IS NO POWER.
NO POWER on 1998 Ford Escort
1 answerMay 08, 2014
1 answerMay 14, 2011
2 answersJune 30, 2010
2 answersSeptember 09, 2010
2 answersJanuary 05, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad