CAR WAS RUNNING WHEN I SAT IT UP ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO HAVE DECIDED TO FIX IT AND NOW WHEN I INSTALL A NEW BATTERY CANNOT GET POWER TO ANYTHING AND YES HAD BATTERY CHECK BEFORE PURCHASED THEREFORE ELIMINATING BATTERY PROBLEM AND ALSO TRIED TO JUMP OFF TO NO AVAIL AND CHECKED ALL FUSES WHICH SEEMS TO NOT BE BLOWN.IF POSSIBLE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ELSE I CAN TRY TO SEE WHY THERE IS NO POWER.
NO POWER on 1998 Ford Escort
Verified for the Ford Escort12 reports
Verified for the Ford Escort130 reports
1 answerMay 08, 2014
1 answerMay 14, 2011
2 answersJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($92 - 117) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($233 - 345) in Wing, AL
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in New Creek, WV
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($295 - 348) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($66 - 79) in Mehama, OR