CAR WAS RUNNING WHEN I SAT IT UP ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO HAVE DECIDED TO FIX IT AND NOW WHEN I INSTALL A NEW BATTERY CANNOT GET POWER TO ANYTHING AND YES HAD BATTERY CHECK BEFORE PURCHASED THEREFORE ELIMINATING BATTERY PROBLEM AND ALSO TRIED TO JUMP OFF TO NO AVAIL AND CHECKED ALL FUSES WHICH SEEMS TO NOT BE BLOWN.IF POSSIBLE CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT ELSE I CAN TRY TO SEE WHY THERE IS NO POWER.
NO POWER on 1998 Ford Escort
1 more answer
Verified for the Ford Escort14 reports
1 answerMay 08, 2014
1 answerMay 14, 2011
2 answersJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($150 - 269) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wing, AL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($124 - 187) in New Creek, WV
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($149 - 175) in Charlton City, MA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Mehama, OR