NO OUTPUT VOLTAGE TO STARTER RELAY ON CONNECTOR E6 PIN #11. PROBLEM IS INTERMITTENT. NO CODES. E6 IS CENTER CONNECTOR.
NO OUTPUT VOLTAGE TO STARTER RELAY on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2005 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,089 - 1,449) in San Ardo, CA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Custer City, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gregory, SD
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($351 - 610) in Andreas, PA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($228 - 269) in Charles City, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($501 - 596) in Jet, OK