Having problem with 99 alero. 3.4 V6, Has new oil pump, new oil filter, new plugs & wires, new serpentine belt, new intake manifold gasket, new fuel pump, new starter, new crank sensor on front. Car will start, but no oil is going to filter or lifters and oil lines are clear. Previously motor would suddenly die.
No oil to oil filter or lifters and low oil pressure light is on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Where is the water pump??
- Is there a fuel filter on my 02 Alero. It acts as if there is something plugged
- Clicking noise from front end..
- Runs great drive it 100 miles and motor just stops.will turn over but won't start. When it sits for a few hours it starts.
- Can't trun the buzzing sound off it stays on all the time