Having problem with 99 alero. 3.4 V6, Has new oil pump, new oil filter, new plugs & wires, new serpentine belt, new intake manifold gasket, new fuel pump, new starter, new crank sensor on front. Car will start, but no oil is going to filter or lifters and oil lines are clear. Previously motor would suddenly die.
No oil to oil filter or lifters and low oil pressure light is on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Why is power steering fluid not running through the system? Easy fix?
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($286 - $471) in Kinderhook, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($225 - $291) in Des Moines, IA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Austin, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Eastaboga, AL
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($498 - $651) in Whitestone, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($286 - $322) in Whaleyville, MD