Having problem with 99 alero. 3.4 V6, Has new oil pump, new oil filter, new plugs & wires, new serpentine belt, new intake manifold gasket, new fuel pump, new starter, new crank sensor on front. Car will start, but no oil is going to filter or lifters and oil lines are clear. Previously motor would suddenly die.
No oil to oil filter or lifters and low oil pressure light is on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
Asked by for the 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($533 - 687) in Kinderhook, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($278 - 475) in Des Moines, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($336 - 644) in Austin, PA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($384 - 698) in Eastaboga, AL
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,191 - 1,408) in Whitestone, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($552 - 933) in Whaleyville, MD