Having problem with 99 alero. 3.4 V6, Has new oil pump, new oil filter, new plugs & wires, new serpentine belt, new intake manifold gasket, new fuel pump, new starter, new crank sensor on front. Car will start, but no oil is going to filter or lifters and oil lines are clear. Previously motor would suddenly die.
No oil to oil filter or lifters and low oil pressure light is on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
- While driving down rd my started acting up and wont start back fires
1999 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Kinderhook, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($278 - 475) in Des Moines, IA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($319 - 366) in Austin, PA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Eastaboga, AL
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($188 - 233) in Whitestone, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($313 - 337) in Whaleyville, MD