Having problem with 99 alero. 3.4 V6, Has new oil pump, new oil filter, new plugs & wires, new serpentine belt, new intake manifold gasket, new fuel pump, new starter, new crank sensor on front. Car will start, but no oil is going to filter or lifters and oil lines are clear. Previously motor would suddenly die.
No oil to oil filter or lifters and low oil pressure light is on on 1999 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- Can you fix a car hatch in the trunk that is bent the trunk locks
- im trying to find out the average cost for cylinder head replacement
- My car is making a ticking nose and I was wondering what could be making that
- Why did my car stall and die?
- What is wrong if it turns over but won't start. If I give it gas it will start .