1992 Ford F150 - Intake hose is in pan - no oil is being pumped through the oil system; what else should be checked?
No OIL in system on 1992 Ford F-150
1 answerDecember 20, 2009
1 answerSeptember 21, 2015
1 answerApril 12, 2009
2 answersSeptember 17, 2010
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.