1992 Ford F150 - Intake hose is in pan - no oil is being pumped through the oil system; what else should be checked?
No OIL in system on 1992 Ford F-150
1 answerSeptember 21, 2015
1 answerDecember 20, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2009
2 answersSeptember 17, 2010
2 answersJanuary 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air
- Ticking sound in the engine, was told I need camshaft sensors. What do u think?