1992 Ford F150 - Intake hose is in pan - no oil is being pumped through the oil system; what else should be checked?
No OIL in system on 1992 Ford F-150
1 answerSeptember 21, 2015
1 answerDecember 20, 2009
1 answerApril 12, 2009
2 answersSeptember 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
1992 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Easton, MN
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($383 - 546) in Bevington, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Danbury, NC
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - 300) in Milledgeville, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($102 - 279) in Reddell, LA
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($347 - 690) in Burlington, CT