I was under the impression that all 1996 and most 1997 models had defective electrical for the odometer and tachometer. I don't see that listed as a common problem.
No odometer, tachometer on 1996 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
- Front End Noise 2004 Sebring Sedan 2.7L
1996 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Benet Lake, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($353 - 1,319) in Cedar Falls, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Burgin, KY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Grayling, AK
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($486 - 616) in Turnersburg, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($121 - 149) in Wray, GA