I checked ALL fuses. Also checed hot leads to switch. One is constent hot, other is hot with key turned to run position. How do I test heater control mode switch? Should I be looking further to the distribution box?
no matter where heater mode control is set, only the vent air works. on 1996 Dodge Stratus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tomiko ,
February 10, 2013
maybe the mode door is not working
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- car will idle but stalls when giving it gas.
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
1996 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($507 - 677) in Manley, NE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($163 - 300) in Diggins, MO
- Transmission Fluid Change ($151 - 176) in Edwards, MS
- Brake Drum Replacement ($230 - 484) in Lyons, NJ
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($46 - 77) in Archie, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($151 - 181) in Anamoose, ND