The vehicle moves properly and also the radio is not working. The air conditioner is okay and working perfectly
No light displaying on the instrument cluster on 2008 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Engine light illuminated intermittently.
- What would cause the engine to start and then cut-off after warming?
- Oil pan removal, i have all the bolts off, stuck on the automatic tranny cover,
- How do I remove a screw that fell into the steering column?
- My check engine light is on after replacing the plugs, ignition coils anf EGR
2008 Honda Accord Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($85 - $126) in Stillwater, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - $103) in Ardara, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($800 - $1,120) in Cold Brook, NY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($100 - $123) in Westborough, MA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($73 - $80) in Bakers Mills, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($857 - $1,336) in Groveland, MA