clock panel window no light, not illuminated. how do i replace these light bulbs.
no light on 2005 Toyota 4Runner
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner13 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner7 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner59 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner30 reports
Verified for the Toyota 4Runner19 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
2005 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($138 - 214) in San Ardo, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($233 - 338) in Custer City, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($135 - 207) in Gregory, SD
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Andreas, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($263 - 308) in Charles City, VA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($329 - 431) in Jet, OK