I don't have any lights in the instrument panel. i do have lights in the switches, radio, and ash tray. the dimmer switch seems to be working. can anyone help me diagnose the problem. Thanks
no instrument panel lights on 2001 Ford Taurus
3 answersMarch 16, 2010
1 answerFebruary 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order