my saturan has over 200 thousand miles on it,i have been real good at keeping it running,i'm not a mechanic by far,but i took it in when things needed done,but i have no idle any more i have to keep it idleing,it runs fine once going down the road but at stop lights or any time slowing down i have to put into netural and keep it running,any ideas,can't spend any more money onit without myself trying to fix stuff,so please if u know of some things i can try,i would surly appreciate it???????
no idle on 1992 Saturn SL1
Verified for the Saturn SL122 reports
2 answersApril 09, 2009
2 answersAugust 05, 2010
1 answerMay 23, 2010
2 answersMay 20, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL1 Questions
- My car is very loud when I drive it, doesn't matter the speed
- ase un ruido enfrente al prender el ahire acondici. más fuerte al poner velocida
- Where is the smog pump located &anything else that connects with needs to checke
- How do I start my car after it stalled while driving it?
- Its running hot, where do I put the water?