The heater will only blow cold air, so it actually isn't a heater at all. I'm wondering if the air blend damper actuator may be the problem. When the temp selector knob is turned from cold to hot, or hot to cold, I hear what I think is the sound of the blend damper moving as it should. Do I need to visually confirm its operation? There is good flow through the heater core. Could it be air locked? Is there a piece of the puzzle that I'm missing? Thanks.
no heater on a '97 Taurus on 1997 Ford Taurus
1 answerDecember 06, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
1997 Ford Taurus Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($153 - 229) in Ferndale, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($159 - 220) in Fargo, OK
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($170 - 273) in Des Plaines, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($665 - 814) in South Acworth, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($415 - 678) in Chignik, AK
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($193 - 245) in Osage, WV