My car heater only works when driving. When on idle will not heat up. Can try to warm up car but heater wont work while idling.
no heat when idlling on 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Perris, CA
- Starter Replacement ($327 - 540) in Sidell, IL
- 97,500 Mile Service ($370 - 515) in Yacolt, WA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Dodge, TX
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 102) in Chickamauga, GA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($262 - 700) in Mansfield, PA