My car heater only works when driving. When on idle will not heat up. Can try to warm up car but heater wont work while idling.
no heat when idlling on 2004 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2004 Buick Century Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($170 - 312) in Perris, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 431) in Sidell, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - 903) in Yacolt, WA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Dodge, TX
- Fuel Filter Replacement ($50 - 94) in Chickamauga, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($473 - 535) in Mansfield, PA