i have a 1998 oldsmobile regency, and the fan control works, its got the electronic little screen, so you can see it go up and down, somedays the blower motor works, and somedays it just doesnt come on at all, any help would be appreciated
no heat, sometimes got heat on 1998 Oldsmobile Regency
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Regency Questions
- Car looses power while driving and I pull over give it gas and nothing happens.
- I paid for an on line service manual for 1988 old's but it does not have a wiring diagram and I'm not getting power to the a/c control panel and I don't know which incoming wire should have power, were to get or what to do?
- why does my 97 olds loose power to the fuel pump and the drivers seat and windows
- why does my olds loose power to the fuel pump and drivers seat and windows
- will a defective ignition switch cause transmission shifting problems ?
1998 Oldsmobile Regency Estimates
- 60,000 Mile Service ($228 - 332) in Shenandoah, VA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Florissant, MO
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gallitzin, PA
- 142,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Elkridge, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($462 - 559) in Bensalem, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($114 - 145) in Stevinson, CA