No heat. Replaced cabin air filter.
No heat. Reset system by disconnecting battery cables. Still no heat. on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Marcella, AR
- 30,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Ninde, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($477 - 731) in Jones, LA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($141 - 284) in Boxborough, MA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in Stowell, TX
- Window Switch Replacement ($93 - 188) in Galena Park, TX