my heat does not work at all in the truck front or rear and I have tried to change from the blower from the floor to the vents to the defrosters but it is stuck on the floor only and air blows through when the unit is off while driving and in the winter freezes all of us i have no control dont know whats wrong I think the flaps controling everything are not working the controls will flash when i try and change vents and only blow on the floor blower motor works fine and the rear unit I can change from floor to vents but will not blow heat the a/c does not seem to work also have not checked the freon in it but need heat right now a/c is just not important right now all of my lines to the front heater core are in place and the core is not leaking have purged the cooling system of any air and flushed the system I am running coolant not water there is no overheating issues or leaks desperately need heat thanks dan.
No heat or vent control for front unit and no heat for rear unit. on 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Asked by for the 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Problems(18)
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Repair Estimates
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Q&A(39)
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Recalls(5)
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Shops
- 1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Reviews(6)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- What does the vehicle do/act/respond) when the O2 sensors goes bad
- What cause your air not to work in the front and jus blow out heat? But workf fi
- Having irregular events whereby the electrical system goes completely dead!
- Older auto transmission, to service or not - if not serviced on schedule??
- i have replaced my fuel pump and fuel filter but truck still wont run....
1994 Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in New Kingstown, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($134 - $209) in Du Bois, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($215 - $449) in Brady, NE
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Casey, IL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Silver Creek, NY
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Hinkley, CA