When using the fans and warm/ hot indicator on dial, no warm air is coming out. Someone told me it could be the thermostat. A very inexpensive part. Is this true ? Thank you Mhiggs
no heat or defrost on 2001 Dodge Stratus
2 answersDecember 30, 2014
1 answerJanuary 03, 2012
0 answersJune 19, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?