Air flows to all areas when control knobs are turned. No change in air temp, heat is going to the core.
No heat, no switch sound to control for temp is activating anything. on 1998 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
1998 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($325 - 737) in Garland, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Pewamo, MI
- Battery Replacement ($166 - 224) in Youngsville, NM
- 100,000 Mile Service ($415 - 575) in Haynesville, VA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 103) in Southport, ME
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($185 - 250) in Faunsdale, AL