Everything works in the van but when you change the temperature control to the hot side, it still blows out cold air. Is there a vaacum switch somewhere thats not working.
No heat in the van. on 1996 Ford Windstar
2 answersMay 19, 2010
2 answersNovember 02, 2012
0 answersFebruary 25, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My air on the dash blows out hot air the blnd dr actuator is new rear air works?
- if my belt tensioner wasnt working wright or broken would it make a loud knocki
- Under hood and under dashboard
- i started my van a & a loud knocking noise is coming from the engine
- how much do you charge for blend door repair? and the motor is new.