heat defrost work only on passinger side.Recently went out of right passinger side only in middle.Thought it might be heater door actuator.I will admit I mixed anti-freeze this summer. SPEEDOMEETER went wacky 2 days ago at first 20 miles over now 50 miles over,even at rest and shut off thank you, I checked most of the fuses
no heat in 3 of 4 vents speedometer off by 50 miles over on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- When I shift into gear, it make a grinding noice, any suggestions would be
- I ran my truck out of gas when it was freezing cold out now it won't start
- Service 4wd light, no lights on 4wd switch, stuck in 2wd.
- can I use platinium spark plugs instead of iridium?
- Do I have to take off the steering wheel just to replace the ignition switch
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Covert, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($322 - 430) in Albany, TX
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($110 - 161) in Warrens, WI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($168 - 249) in Washington, NE
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Mount Olive, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($100 - 124) in Hornbeak, TN