heat defrost work only on passinger side.Recently went out of right passinger side only in middle.Thought it might be heater door actuator.I will admit I mixed anti-freeze this summer. SPEEDOMEETER went wacky 2 days ago at first 20 miles over now 50 miles over,even at rest and shut off thank you, I checked most of the fuses
no heat in 3 of 4 vents speedometer off by 50 miles over on 2004 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- Can I replace a regular 4.3 motor with a 4.3 vortex. From a 2001 blazer into a 2
- Can I put a motor from a 2001blazer into my truck. The blazer has a vortex
- Transmission went out price on new
- while driving down the rd my headlights and dashboard turns off.
- Why is GM not issuing a recall to fix the passlock system for free?
2004 GMC Sierra 1500 Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Covert, MI
- Fuel Filter Change ($72 - 98) in Albany, TX
- 50,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Warrens, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($93 - 150) in Washington, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($268 - 323) in Mount Olive, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($515 - 570) in Hornbeak, TN