engine overheats, no heat inside, engine revs up and down at idle.
no heat, engine revs on 1995 Acura Legend
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Legend Questions
- Car still won't turn over what could be the problem?
- How do you fix the timing belt
- What is causing my car to drain the battery I replaced the alternator and batt.
- My speedometer is 10 to 20 Miles per hour slower than I am actually going. Jump
- Misfires and when accelerating tach goes to 0. Sound of rocks in exhaust. Coil?
1995 Acura Legend Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($65 - 85) in Ingalls, MI
- AC Compressor Replacement ($670 - 976) in Blanford, IN
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($380 - 504) in York, SC
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($302 - 500) in Daisy, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($360 - 371) in Burtrum, MN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($123 - 139) in Milford Square, PA