Vehicle has no A/C. 4.2L engine. Econoline.
No heat. Blower works fine. on 1997 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- If down stream censors are bad will it cause it not to have power
- EGR causing 4.2L Engine to shake 2000 E150 4.2L V6
- replaced blower motor now van will not go over idle
- Where is the under the hood fuse panel located? Is the fuel gauge fuse here?
- I have a mercury and my oil is at 9% how many miles will I make it?
1997 Ford E-150 Estimates
- 95,000 Mile Service ($107 - 162) in Vina, AL
- 50,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Oneida, AR
- Brake Booster Replacement ($458 - 632) in Millersburg, MI
- 110,000 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Wewahitchka, FL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Munden, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($115 - 139) in Maurertown, VA