I had the radiator replaced a couple years ago and the heater was working fine after that. However, this past winter 08/09 the heater no longer gets warm anymore. It is not blowing the freezing cold air from outside, but, the air that comes out will not stay warm if I turn the heat up past the first notch. What can this be? I am hoping it might be just the hoses need replaced, but , am afraid the whole heater core might need replacement. Can anyone answer this for me if you expierenced the same problem. Thanks in advance.
No Heat on 1998 Jeep Cherokee
2 answersMarch 27, 2010
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
3 answersDecember 14, 2008
2 answersDecember 10, 2012
1 answerJanuary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Replaced the battery and check engine light came on why
- How much should it cost to replace a muffler
- 99 Cherokee started a knocking this week around 1500 rpm. Sounds low and to rig
- When ever I go over 50 mph car shakes violently it is not the alignment.
- No Spark!! Replaced CPS w Mopar part, also replaced everything else!! Help!!