I had the radiator replaced a couple years ago and the heater was working fine after that. However, this past winter 08/09 the heater no longer gets warm anymore. It is not blowing the freezing cold air from outside, but, the air that comes out will not stay warm if I turn the heat up past the first notch. What can this be? I am hoping it might be just the hoses need replaced, but , am afraid the whole heater core might need replacement. Can anyone answer this for me if you expierenced the same problem. Thanks in advance.
No Heat on 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Asked by for the 1998 Jeep Cherokee
2 answersMarch 27, 2010
2 answersNovember 30, 2010
3 answersDecember 14, 2008
2 answersDecember 10, 2012
1 answerJanuary 13, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Cherokee Questions
- Can the heater core leak for many years cause manifold oroblem?
- Goes dead while driving, sometimes starts right back up, others you have to wait
- my transmission will not shift gears I changed filter and gasket what wrong
- check engine light comes on/car is warm and restart makes car rumble for a few s
- My jeep won't turn over or start when It's hot!
1998 Jeep Cherokee Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($116 - $163) in Vernon Center, MN
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Horseshoe Bay, TX
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($44 - $56) in Paden City, WV
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($302 - $395) in Coaldale, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($249 - $273) in Morgantown, KY