I replace the theromostat, theres no leak from the heater core, but i dont have any heat unless its engine heat?
No Heat on 1997 Dodge Dakota
3 answersJanuary 24, 2014
Verified for the Dodge Dakota22 reports
5 answersJanuary 07, 2010
2 answersOctober 10, 2009
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home