have no heat blower is working just no heat would it be the heater core if so how it come out
no heat on 1994 Dodge Ram Van B150
2 answersDecember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
- My wind scheild wiper assembly has fallen apart. I have a bushing kit but I am not sure how it goes back together. Can you help?
- I replaced thermostat and gasket did I screw down the housing that sits over
- On my last question about he thermostate gasket. I found out that when I pulled
- Am replacing thermostate. Housing is a deep well and hard to get to gasket. when removing hose housing old gasket seems to be OK still in tack. Can I reuse it and can I place new gasket over top of old?
- Head lights won't go on when my 1994 Dodge Van Ram 150 is cold.