have no heat blower is working just no heat would it be the heater core if so how it come out
no heat on 1994 Dodge Ram Van B150
2 answersDecember 04, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
- how do u pull a transmission? 8 cyl 318 eng rear wheel dr. #727 tranny
- starts slow at traffic light seems to want to conk out eventually goes ahead?
- My one tranny line keeps losening at radator drivers side even after tightening.
- My wind scheild wiper assembly has fallen apart. I have a bushing kit but I am not sure how it goes back together. Can you help?
- I replaced thermostat and gasket did I screw down the housing that sits over
1994 Dodge Ram Van B150 Estimates