I have replaced heater core, I can hear water flow thru heater core when i give it gas, replaced radiator cap because i could remove it with no pressure on it but still no heat, radiator is full
no heat on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by tunnelram,
December 14, 2010
maybe recheck for an air lock. i have the same truck and you may have to let it run for a very long time.
1 answerNovember 08, 2015
1 answerFebruary 18, 2010
2 answersJanuary 09, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Can motor be fixed with coolent in motor oil,motor willnot crank to start.
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security