I have replaced heater core, I can hear water flow thru heater core when i give it gas, replaced radiator cap because i could remove it with no pressure on it but still no heat, radiator is full
no heat on 1998 Chevrolet Blazer
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by tunnelram,
December 14, 2010
maybe recheck for an air lock. i have the same truck and you may have to let it run for a very long time.
1 answerNovember 08, 2015
1 answerFebruary 18, 2010
2 answersJanuary 09, 2011
2 answersSeptember 14, 2011
1 answerDecember 25, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Check engine light stays on...won't pass smog.
- 2 fuel lines are squirting out gas when car is running. leaking from fug from li
- emission had repaired not once maybe a few times tried to fill up stop .
- 4x4 fuse keeps blowing under hood
- where is the AC orifiice tube located? I am changing the compressor and "Orifice