replaced the theromsate,and heater control valve and still no heat ,flushed the raditor and no heat still blows cold air
no heat on 2000 Lincoln LS
Verified for the Lincoln LS21 reports
1 answerJuly 01, 2010
2 answersFebruary 07, 2011
1 answerApril 07, 2011
3 answersAugust 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2000 Lincoln LS Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Zeeland, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($212 - 304) in DeQuincy, LA
- Radiator Replacement ($672 - 955) in Rollinsville, CO
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - 188) in Laurens, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,016 - 1,284) in Merkel, TX
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($1,118 - 1,401) in Tonawanda, NY