2002 focus lx I changed the thermostat and the thermostat sensor but heat is barely warm!! why and how do I fix it
no heat on 2002 Ford Focus
My heat shield over my muffler came loose and I had a mechanic tear it off until I can get a new one so it's not scraping on the pavement.
2 answersMarch 02, 2016
1 answerDecember 29, 2012
2 answersDecember 27, 2010
2 answersJanuary 07, 2011
2 answersAugust 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2002 Ford Focus Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Benet Lake, WI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($522 - 703) in Saltillo, TN
- 90,000 Mile Service ($174 - 260) in Coupland, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in New Boston, MI
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Faribault, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($79 - 100) in Light, AR